BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Time flies...

Wow... I can't believe I have been back in India for 7 weeks now.  Since school started it has been non stop and I imagine that's how life will be for the next year, which is just fine with me, soaking in every moment I can get.  Here are some highlights from my first month and a half back in India!!!

*Anne's surprise b-day party!!


*Esala Perahera festival in Kandy, Sri Lanka.


*Bumped up to business class thanks to Laura's quick thinking!


*Varkala, India


*Varkala, India, a cliff side beach town on the SE coast in the state of Kerala.


*Varkala, picture perfect!


*The god Ganesh being carried to the Ocean.


*The beautiful children from the fisherman's village who will soon be featured on Dog Meets World.


*A day exploring and shopping in Mamalapurum with Laura :)





































*Check out more photos from Sri Lanka and Varkala.

0 comments: