BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's been a while...

2 Months since my last posting and I've got lots to share!  Don't worry I won't bore you with it all today but throughout the next few weeks you can expect some "filling ins" of my "going ons"

Briefly the last two months have included...
*1 week trip home for Mom's birthday and Christmas... Much need!!
*Meeting up with Laura and Neyda back in India for 2 weeks... Not without drama!!
*Weekend trip to Varanasi... Must see while in India!!
*India stomach... It got me again!!

Now that I have a few week break from jetsetting ; )  and have finished my online course required to keep my teaching license... ughhh I should have some free time on my hands between planning upcoming trips (Japan and S.Korea) and working...YES, I do have a job ; )

Christmas at home preview...


My beautiful little cousin on Christmas morning, enjoying her gifts that Santa brought her.

My Mom's fashion forward Christmas tree :)

0 comments: