BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Earthquake!!!

YES!!! There was and EARTHQUAKE here!!! I woke up at 1am to my bed shaking, boy was that the craziest thing ever! I was in such a deep sleep and was so confused, I couldn't quite figure out if my bed was shaking or not... I turned on the light put my foot on the floor it was so weird, it didn't seem to me that anything else was shaking, but I guess it was! It went on for a good 10 minutes stopped and then started up again. Actually I was so out of it that I thought maybe my place was haunted (my cell phone light randomly turned on also)! Yay, yay... go ahead and laugh, I did! In the morning when I woke up my first thought was "Ok that definitely happened I remember turning on the light and trying to figure out what was going on." The first thing I did was try to make my bed move, I shook it from the end and then sat on it and tried bouncing to see how much it would move and boy was that thing solid! It didn't move at all!

The earthquake wasn't actually in Chennai, it's epicenter was around the Andaman Islands, off the coast of India. Click here for details!

1 comments:

Anna said...

Happy to see you are ok! Craaazy stuff.. well, I guess not for India in general, but for your first week! WOW.