BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Flight

The 28 hour flight didn't start off too well... an hour and half delay in Baltimore definitely set the tone for the rest of the flights. The next two flights JFK and Brussels were also bumped back about an hour. Good thing I had 3-4 hour layovers factored into each stop! My flight from JFK to Brussels and then Brussels to Chennai I was sitting next to a very nice man who happened to be from India and went to school in Chennai. He had been living in the US working since 2000 and was going home for a few weeks to visit his family. It was wonderful speaking with him, he gave me a wealth of information plus his email if I should encounter any problems or have more questions! *Lauren I know you are so proud of me for carrying on a conversation with a stranger ;) but you weren't there to do it for me :)!!!


As I was flying into JFK I saw the NYC skyline. I had never seen it from the air that was pretty cool! Check out those pics!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Coleen, How exciting and amazing all in one. I have tears rolling down my cheeks for you. For the strength and courage to do what you are doing, for fear for you and most of all pride in who you have become. I also have tears for your Mom for how she must feel (nerves, worry, and most of all pride). Also for your dear sister Rachele. You truly have grown into an amazing & brave young woman. I love you, thank you for allowing me to be a recipient in your blog. My heart is touched. Be safe and God Bless you honey. Can't wait to see and hear more.

Anonymous said...

Good stuff Coleen keep it coming